Banner

Banner

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Best finds of the week! Spring

Today's post will be quite different compared to those that I wrote recently. So many beautiful things are around us but often we do not notice them. I decided to share with you the most beautiful and interesting things that I found (saw) during the week every Sunday.

Warm day today, but the snow is still lying on the ground and I'd like more sun, green grass and blooming flowers. I saw this photo on facebook and it made ​​my day:

The photo was taken by Italian photographer Andrea Zampatti in Italy.

I would love to hang this wreath on my door:

Tulip Spring Wreath by DoorDecorMore


Put some spring on the table:


Who says dishware can’t have a sense of humor? This Salad Bowl and Servers Set by Qualy embrace friendly, playful functionality:

Since we are already talking about food, I love to try new dishes and it looks very spring-like. I should definitely try it:


Love this spring jacket:


Have a beautiful Sunday! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails